Wow!! Have you checked out the Retiring List of stamps, ink, paper and accessories from Stampin’ Up!?
You may be feeling overwhelmed with the 11 pages of retiring products, so I wanted to give you a little more info about the retiring products!
Each June, with the release of the NEW Catalog, it means older products are being retired!
- Retiring stamps
- Retiring bundles Some of these products will carry over to the new Annual Catalog (starts June 1st). However, they will be offered individually and no longer available as a 10% off bundle.
- Everything else (tools, ink pads, card stock, ribbon, embellishments & more). Our ink pad design is retiring but not all colors. Please see Color Revamp with retiring color information below.
Stampin’ Up! Retiring Lists……download the files below.
Click below to download the .pdf file for RETIRING OCCASIONS CATALOG products:
Click below to download the .pdf file for RETIRING ANNUAL CATALOG PRODUCTS
In Addition to the Retiring Lists. You will want to know about the Color Revamp!
In addition to the retiring products, Stampin’ Up! also announced a Color Revamp AND a new Ink Pad case design!
- 18 Colors are Retiring (Flirty Flamingo is actually coming right back, so 17 colors retiring)
- 5 New In Colors available June 1st, 2018
- 10 Brand New Colors available June 1st, 2018
- 6 Returning In Colors from past years available June 1st, 2018
NEW Ink Pad Design Info
In Addition to all of that great new color info, the ink pad style itself is changing AND the ink formula has been improved!
SO… What does that mean for you?
1. Do you want to complete a collection of the current style of pads? Get them now……the current style of ink pad is only guaranteed available through May 7, 2018 – click to shop Ink Pads
2. Do you need retiring color Ink Refills? Get them now, they are only guaranteed through May 7, 2018 – click to shop reinkers
3. As of June 1st, ALL ink pads will be the NEW Style, so if you need any current pads, please order soon!
4. Do you want more info about the new pads? Watch my blog in the coming week for more info!
I know this is a lot of info. I hope you will stay tuned for more info soon!
Sparkly Hugs, Carol