I hope you’re having a good Friday Eve day so far! Today is my 26th wedding anniversary. We usually go to dinner and exchange a small gift. We are lucky enough to celebrate our being together everyday! I love you sweetheart!
Today’s post is my third version using the Wondrous Wreath 2-step photopolymer stamp set. I must confess I designed this one first and then thought I should make a summer and fall version. I wanted to show how versatile this set could be, not just a uni-tasker. 😎 The 2-step stamping makes it easy to add a second color without needing to use a marker. [Yay! I love that.] I decided to stamp on Pear Pizzazz to give a third color visually. Another cool feature is the coordinating Wonderful Wreath Framelits set. It cuts the exterior and interior wreath shape for you and also includes a bow, hanger, star and two sentiments (Joy and Noel). I placed a layer of wax paper between the Framelit and cardstock to more easily remove the sentiments and small shapes. I keep a box a wax paper in my work room for just such occasions. Lol! I used our Red Glimmer cardstock to give a wonderful sparkle that coordinates fabulously with the dark Mossy Meadow card base.
- TIP #1: I stamp on my Stampin’ Pierce Mat to give me a solid stamped image.
- TIP #2: Stampin’ Up! was thinking ahead with this set. They created a tab on each coordinating stamp to more easily align the images.
- TIP #3: To adhere anything to glimmer cardstock you need to use glue dots or dimensionals. Anything else will not permanently adhere.
Thank you for taking a peek and hope you have a great Friday Eve day! I enjoy your comments and would love to hear what you think of all three versions.
- STAMP: Wondrous Wreath
- PAPER: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Red Glimmer, Pear Pizzazz
- INK: Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow
- MISC.: Framelits-Wonderful Wreath; 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon-Mossy Meadow
Happy Stamping! Carol