This fun ditty is the third design we created in March’s Card Class. There are many different textures going on but they all work together! The embossed chevron square, the chevron “KISS”ing technique for the flowers and the chevron printed natural ribbon.
The “KISS”ing technique used on the flowers make a fun statement and many people thought it was a printed paper, how cool is that!
- Ink up your stamp (flower – a solid image works best).
- Stamp it off two times (the dark ink made this necessary).
- Ink up your “texture” stamp (chevron from Oh, Hello).
- Gently but firmly press your solid image (flower) onto your “texture” stamp (chevron from Oh, Hello), make sure to not slide the stamps around so your lines will stay clear and crisp.
- Then stamp your solid image onto your cardstock! What makes this even better is you don’t have to clean your stamp – Yay! You can start the process again for the next flower. Sweet!
This is a fun and easy technique, I encourage you to give it try!
- STAMPS: Secret Garden; Oh, Hello; Express Yourself (hostess)
- PAPER: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Glimmer-Silver (flower centers)
- INK: Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake
- MISC.: Punch~Cupcake Builder; Framelits-Secret Garden; Embossing Folder~Chevron; 5/8″ Naturals Chevron Ribbon; Linen Thread
Happy stamping and have a great Monday!