This is the third of five cards we created in May’s card class. I CASE’d this fun punch art card from Andi Potler. Thank you Andi. I did change the layout slightly to fit an A2 card, the robot’s stance, and the inside base to Gumball Green to make the Happy Birthday circles pop. It is soooo cute!
- STAMP: A Fitting Occassion
- PAPER: Pacific Point, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Real Red
- INK: Basic Black, Pacific Point
- MISC.: Punches-1-3/8″ & 1-1/4″ Square, 1″, 3/4″, 1/2″, 3/8″ Circles, Word Window; Embossing Folder-Perfect Polka Dots; Mini Brads
Robot body part punches used.
- Head – 1-1/4″ Square, 1/2″ Circle, 3/8″ Circle (Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack), Mini Brad
- Arms: Word Window, 3/4″ Circle, 1/2″ Circle
- Body: 1-3/8″ Square, 1″ Circle, 3/4″ Circle
- Legs: Word Window, 3/4″ Circle, 1/2″ Circle