It’s been a while since my last post. I went back to school and working full-time kept me busy. I have taken a break from school and had fun getting back to my studio and designing. Getting back to my happy place has been so relaxing! To start I made a trio of designs using the Sale-a-bration Little Ladybug stamp set. The first one is this Little Ladybug Trio.
Flirty Flamingo is one of my favorite colors. After I finished coloring the trio of Ladybugs I did my “happy chair dance”. The bright, light color make me happy. Ooh, I did black emboss them first which made it easier to color within the lines.
I did fussy cut my ladybug trio, BUT, there is a Ladybug die set. Woohoo…no fussy cutting!
- STAMP: Little Ladybug (2020 Sale-a-bration)
- CARDSTOCK: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Whisper White
- INK: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black
- BLENDS: Flirty Flamingo (Lt & Dk), Petal Pink (Lt & Dk), Daffodil Delight (Dk)
- ACCESSORIES: Punches–1-1/4″ & 1-3/8″ | 3D Embossing Folder–Coastal Weave | Emboss Powder–Black |
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy stamping!
Sparkly Hugs, Carol