Hi and welcome to my blog. My mom loves to garden and has an amazing green thumb, When I create cards for her I try to include plants or nature in some way. This Fern Forever Mom’s Birthday card was just the ticket for her birthday last month.
I was totally inspired by Bronwyn Eastley’s Extended Z-Fold design and ran with it. I went with Smoky Slate, Highland Heather, Granny Apply Green and Silver Foil to keep it bright and airy. The “In Good Taste” designer printed paper in the herringbone tile for the base and wood board for the planter patterns pair nicely.
I kept the front clean and simple so the “Wow” factor would happen when she opened it. The colors pop off the white background with just a touch of silver foil for sparkle. My mom is just like me and loves sparkle on her cards. Lol!
Below is a list of the items I used to create this fun and bright Forever Fern Mom’s Birthday Extended Z-Fold design. If you’d like to create this design you can click here to shop my online store. I hope you are inspired to create your own Extended Z-Fold card.
- STAMP: Forever Fern, Best Year
- CARDSTOCK: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green and In Good Taste Designer Printed Paper (Herringbone Tile & Wood Board), Silver Foil
- INK: Basic Gray, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green
- ACCESSORIES: Metal-Edge Ribbon-Silver
- TOOLS: Dies–Forever Flourishing & Butterfly Beauty | Cut & Emboss Machine | Paper Trimmer
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll create a hug with a fold in the middle and send it someone who needs it.
Sparkly Hugs, Carol